|Dr. Delrae, almost 8 month
1. Learn the #1 secret to healthy weight gain during pregnancy.
Protein and exercise – no cravings. Stay hydrated. Fit Shake benefits
2. Must-have nutritional supplements to prevent nausea and provide essential nutrients for your growing baby.
3. The safest and most effective fitness routine to stay in great shape for 9 months!
Fit Body Bands
4. Top 5 foods to avoid during pregnancy.
Hot Dogs and Deli meats – e coli, salmonella, toxoplasma
Raw Eggs – salmonella
Sushi/shellfish- raw fish – parasites or bacteria
Sugar – can create addiction in baby
Artificial flavors , dyes, and sweeteners – neurotoxins
5. Top 10 superfoods to incorporate into your diet.
Protein – Fit Shake
Eggs – protein and choline (promotes growth and brain health, and helps to prevent neural tube defects, omega 3’s
Salmon – omega 3 fatty acids , protein
Beans – fiber and protein, iron, folate, calcium, and zinc
Sweet potatoes – carotenoilds, vitamin c, folate, and fiber
Walnuts – baby brain growth, great snack with apple
Greek Yogurt – calcium
Dark, green leafy veggies (spinach and kale) – vit A, C K, folate – eye health
Berries – antioxidants
Ground Flax Meal – fiber and omega 3’s
6. #1 nutrient baby needs during 3rd trimester.
7. This tip can decrease labor time, decrease pain during labor and reduces use of interventions. (chiropractic)
Dr. Fabrizio Mancini is a Self-Healing expert. He is the author of the best-selling book, “The Power of Self-Healing,” as well as “Four Steps for Living a Fabulous Life,” and co-author of “Chicken Soup for the Chiropractic Soul” and “The Well Adjusted Soul.” A frequent guest of radio and television programs, he has been featured on Dr. Phil, The Doctors, Fox News, and numerous syndicated morning shows.
You can find the episode here!